- Strive to do their best academically;
- Attend all classes regularly and punctually;
- Complete all homework assignments as required;
- Be involved in co-curricular activities;
- Follow the rules and regulations of the school;
- Adhere to the school uniform.
- Consider other people’s feeling,
- Be honest in all situations,
- Respect other people’s space,
- Ask permission to use other people’s property,
- Be just and fair to each other and try to understand why others act as they do,
- Pay attention when others are communicating with you,
- Express yourself with clarity
- Share your opinion with others,
- Respect the rights of others to disagree,
- Work in harmony for the benefit of all those involved, work together using critical thinking and problem-solving strategies,
- Assess a situation before making value judgments,
- Be flexible and willing to accept change
- Be polite with others, remember to say “please, thank you and excuse me!”
- Express your appreciation to others,
- Participate readily and be prepared for study,
- Take responsibility for our own actions,
- Be clean and neat and wear the appropriate school uniform during the class,
- Exhibit good conduct in canteen area and safety practices on school buses or at school organized activities,
- Do not move any classroom furniture unless you are told to do so.
- Keep your classroom clean
- Do not eat or drink, do not chew gum or sugar cane in the class and do not take any food into the classroom.
- Listen to teacher attentively.
- Do not interrupt anybody while speaking, when another student is answering a question, giving a report or an explanation. You should listen to him/her quietly and give them your attention.
- Treat the others, as you like to be treated
- Raise your hand before asking questions or to speak.
- Don’t leave your desk without permission.
- Poster, bulletin boards, or any other materials hanging on the wall is considered a property of the school and shouldn’t be written on or removed without permission.
- It is not acceptable to put up any sign, announcement or advertisement on boards without getting permission from the school administration in advance.
Under no circumstances you are given a right to do anything unrelated to the flow of the lesson.
M-TEL is a uniform school. It is the goal of every school to create an environment that is conducive to learning and is distraction free. The purpose of our uniform is to ensure student safety and build a sense of community.
M-TEL’s Uniform listed as below:
|Regular School Year|
|School Uniform||Black Shoes|
|Summer Enrichment Program (S.E.P)|
|S.E.P T-Shirt||Black Shoes|
If a student is to be away from school for unavoidable reasons, the homeroom teacher and the administration should be notified ahead in writing, or a phone call should be made to the administration. The students will receive a form to take to all teachers to get assignments to be done while away.
If a student needs to leave early for any reason, he/she must bring a note from home, and give this to the administration or secretary to receive the pass to give the guards at the school gate.
If the administrator determines that a student should be sent home, a leaving-campus pass will be issued to the student.
When a student returns after one or more days of absence, he/she must bring a written note from parents explaining the reason for the absence. This note is given to the homeroom teacher and later collected by the main office.
If a student is going to be absent for a period of time, the homeroom teacher and administration should be advised in writing. The student will receive a form to be filled by all teachers indicating assignments and materials covered.
|Morning Time||Period||Afternoon Time||Period|
|8:00 – 8:50||PERIOD 1||2:00 – 2:50||PERIOD 1|
|8:50 – 9:00||BREAK #1||2:50 – 3:00||BREAK #1|
|9:00 – 9:50||PERIOD 2||3:00 – 3:50||PERIOD 2|
|9:50 – 10:00||BREAK #2||3:50 – 4:00||BREAK #2|
|10:00 – 10:50||PERIOD 3||4:00 – 4:50||PERIOD 3|
|10:50 – 11:00||PREP FOR HOME||4:50 – 5:00||PREP FOR HOME|